Saturday, March 7

And in the beginning...

Melissa created a blog. Finally. Hooray!

I'm going to Paris this spring break and I will hopefully be able to post photos and commentary everyday on this blog to keep family and friends up to date on the wonderful time that I'm having!

I'm so excited! I can't believe I leave in a week!

Superlatives:
Most anticipated destination: The Louvre or Versailles. I've dreamed of visiting the Louvre ever since I've know what it was. And Versailles. Do I really need to explain? It's probably the most famous palace in the world with sprawling gardens where kings and queens lived!
Most apprehensive about: Jet lag on the first day? As soon as we land we go straight into touring. I'm nervous that I'll be too sleep deprived to really enjoy that day.

Other things I'm looking forward to:
The Eiffel Tower
The Arc de Triomphe
Musée d'Orsay, the Impressionist museum
Notre Dame
Chartres

My first flight leaves at 1:00 PM. I'll arrive in Paris at 7:00 AM. My hotel is the Adagio Buttes-Chaumont. It's in the downtown area, which I am very excited about.

Well, I guess that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...