So, these next two days are really going to be stressful for me for all these things I have to do in two days:
1. Take home calculus quiz from hell. Due Tuesday.
2. MATLAB problem. Due Tuesday.
3. Hall meeting tonight. 10 pm.
5. Making pumpkin pie with my friend Kaitlin and my boyfriend Jacob.
6. Playoff indoor soccer game 10:45 pm on Monday night.
7. Meeting with a career counselor on Tuesday.
8. PHYSICS TEST TUESDAY NIGHT AT 7 PM!!! FML!!!
9. Bonfire after that!
10. Regularly scheduled classes in between all this chaos.
11. Getting a ticket to the t.u. game
Anyway, these are the excuses for my absence. Hooray.
But I shall leave you with a freakin' awesome animation thingy:
Favorite commercials right now on TV:
I'm A Pothole!
Our Parties Aren't Like Your Parties
Our Co-Workers Aren't Like Your Co-Workers
Our Jokes Aren't Like Your Jokes
"I changed it to a plus!"