Sunday, January 24

"Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world, and in here is the dream. "

 Sorry for my long absence. School. It's getting ridiculous again. I'll try harder to stay on top of things!

 
I think most people know about my strange obsession with orchestral soundtracks. I've got lots. And I picked this one up yesterday from Walmart. Delicious. Lot's of light strings, marimbas, choir. Very ethereal and completely other worldly. Perfect for studying!

P.S. It has been a very long time since I left a theater so pleased with a movie. Avatar is simply genius in just about every way. Groundbreaking.

Favorite song: The Bioluminescence Of The Night



James Horner also did the music for Titanic. It's got the same Celtic piccolo/flute influence that Horner is known for, but with touches of tribal and even some electric synth thrown in. It's simply gorgeous. I really recommend it if you are into film scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...