Sunday, April 24

cute enough…

… to be a fashion blogger? Maybe. We’ll see how long I can keep this up. Who knew a hair cut could be so inspiring?

Happy Easter and such.

DSC_0246

 DSC_0247

Pardon my clothes being flung every which way. Early morning. You understand, don’t you?

DSC_0260

 DSC_0248

I love my new hair. So easy.

P.S. My shingles episode is starting to go away, but I’m still having a little pain and starting to get ITCHY! And I’m getting some pain on the left side of my face and the middle of the left side of my back. But nothing I’m really too concerned about. We’ll see how the rest of the week goes.

2 comments:

  1. Love the hair! I wish I could pull off short hair!

    Hilary
    theyoungandthenaive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your new hair!!!! This outfit is so presh!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...