Tuesday, July 26

day 16: i'm an addict

So, I pretty much love it when I happen upon a new website that instantly draws me in with beautiful photos, a simplistic layout, and a killer title graphic. And then I spend practically all day browsing around, looking at the posts and wishing I could do anything as good as that blogger does. Oh, how The Selby does this for me.


This photo is from a sneak peek of a shoot of Karl Lagerfeld's studio. The whole shoot can be seen in The Selby book. How many books does one man NEED?!
Hello home of Andy and Kate Spade. Yes, that's the Kate Spade.

Yet another enabling website for my unhealthy obsessional need to see into the gorgeous and eclectic homes of creatives everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...