Tuesday, June 22

random thoughts collecting

I love Woody Harrelson, especially after Zombieland, but did you know that his father was a contract killer? Yeah. Didn't expect that one.

I LOVE this online design magazine: www.lonnymag.com. It's so cool that it's online! Go green!

I'm starting to get back into my habit of drawing, which feels great. I missed it so much during school. Trying for three times a day. Hello 100 themes again!

I need a new camera and a new camcorder. Yes, I said need. They are essential to my life force.

So I don't know if you've heard, but Doctor Who is the best show on television, closely followed by Breaking Bad. Dr. Who is a tad bit more lighthearted than Breaking Bad, but, ya know, it's whatever.

The movie The Last Airbender is going to be amazing. Go see it.

Do you ever have conversations in your head with Facebook? You know in the sidebar, it has stuff for friends you haven't talked to in a while and it says "Reconnect with him/her." Today, in my head I said, "No thanks, I'd rather not."

I hate it when you go to use your mouse, see that it's not moving on the screen, and then realize that you need to plug it in to the USB.

Why are zippers on pants called flies?

I really want an Uglydoll. Please.

Don't ever call my house at 7 am. My phone is right next to my bed now and it's earsplitting loud when it rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...