Friday, June 4

top five friday

1. A day spent with friends at Barton Springs, relaxing, sketching, and preparing for a night of indulgence in body care (see #2 and #3).

2. Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub. A little too rough for some, but it cleans deep and I love how smooth my skin feels after. And it smells great!

3. Wen ReMoist Intensive Hair Treatment. I love Wen! It's so simple and this stuff leaves my hair soft and silky. Just put it on after a shower, leave on for 30 minutes, et voile! Glossy, soft hair! Can you believe this is from an informmercial? Yeah, and Wen is New spelled backwards...

4. Homemade Iced Sugar-Free Caramel Latte. Cheap and delicious.

5. Doctor Who. Oh, I do love a man with great hair, a bowtie, and a spunky ginger as his sidekick! New on Saturday!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...