Sunday, August 29

dark

I just finished reading Mockingjay which is the last book in the Hunger Games trilogy. I can't even begin to describe what I feel. I love the way books can touch something inside me, but it's not always a pleasant feeling that they leave with you. I could tell from the first book that they weren't the kind of books with fairytale endings. But all the same, I'm content with these books, the characters, the story they told, and how it all ended.

On a little bit of a lighter note, I start my sophomore year at Texas A&M University tomorrow. Bright and early with calculus at 9:10. Send me love on my first day back as a possibly non-engineering major. More on this development to come. And for those of you starting school, or with children starting school, or know someone starting school, I send you all my best.

1 comment:

  1. I was really unhappy with Mockingjay, but that's just me! We'll have to discuss/skype about it soon!

    Good luck today! It'll be great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...