Friday, October 30

In Heaven

Tests are over. Halloween is coming up. I'm probably headed home this weekend. I'm fixing up this blog with some sweet music (I think!) and pretty pictures. I, however, need to get a slide show going on here instead of having a column of pictures. Don't really like the way that looks. And I need some pictures of friends and things around campus like a normal college student. But music, on the other hand...

Playlist.com is perhaps one of my most favorite websites. It's got just about ever song ever recorded... love it! Way better than Pandora when you are looking for a specific artist and have time to make a playlist. I highly recommend it.

I could do this all day/night. Listening to music and messing with code. L.O.V.E IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...