Saturday, March 20

breaking bad is just too good

Now I know that not many people that read blogs would be considerably interested in this little fact, but it is one of the best shows on television and I love it.


The new season of Breaking Bad starts tomorrow night!!!

I already called dibs on the sole TV between us four girls on Sundays from 9 to 10 pm.

The short version: A high school chemistry teacher finds out that he has terminal lung cancer and decides to start making crystal meth to leave his family some money after he is gone.

The long version: Really? Sorry. If you want the long version, rent the first two seasons! You won't regret it. You know the show Weeds? It's like that, but on steroids. Waaaay intense. I mean, we're talking about crystal meth here, not pot!


So this season, we may be seeing the Mexican drug cartels getting in on the action that's being dished out by the main characters Walter White, street name "Heisenberg" (who I just learned about in chemistry, theorized something called the uncertainty principle of electrons, which states that only position or momentum can be known about an electron, never both, and the more certain one is about one value, the less certain the other becomes... yada yada yada... I know. I'm sorry.) and Jesse Pinkman, his partner.

I am so excited for this!!! The last thing I saw in season 2 was Jesse was in rehab, Skylar just left with Walter Jr. and the baby, and two planes just collided over the neighborhood where the White family lives.

It seems like it's been forever since it's been on. I watched it religiously my junior year of high school when it premiered, not so much senior year, but I'm all caught up now and I'm super stoked for this season! I hope my roommates get hooked... :)

Are there any shows that you are so completely enamored with like me?
Drop me a comment because I would love to hear!

2 comments:

  1. Mmkay. Shows that you need to watch.

    Mercy.
    True Blood.
    aaaaannnnddddd.

    Big Time Rush. (ahhaha. jk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series, each episode is better than the last! AMC is kicking HBO's butt! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...