Friday, October 1

the leap of faith



I turned in my application to change my major to Visualization today. Whoa, big step for Melissa.

I was walking back when I thought, "Damn, I NEVER let people look at my work, like, not even my friends or my parents or anyone, and here I am, letting myself be judged solely on my work. What the hell..." It was an interesting moment for me.

So, the ball is in their court now. They are supposed to get back to me in 30 days, so I'll let everyone know what's going down then.

Guess I'm gonna have to change the title of my blog now, as I highly doubt that I'm going to be an engineer anymore!


P.S. My 100th post is coming up and I'm thinking about doing a give away. Just sayin'!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting!! I can't count on one hand how many times I've changed my major. I'm glad your doing something you love! Good luck and fingers crossed:)

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...